Purple Martin Bird House - 16 Unit Mansion
This New England Style Purple Martin Bird House Mansion can hold up to 16 families! The mansion features:
- Gable roof on front and back
- Fold open front and rear walls for easy cleaning
- Predator resistant entrances
- Porch dividers for purple martins
- Center walls for rear venting and adding optional poly pully system
- Units designed at 6" by 8" for optimal nesting and predator protection
- Built of quality plywoods and solid cedar
The Purple Martin Mansion is approximately 26" wide by 22" deep by 24" high.
These Purple Martin Mansions can be directly mounted on a 4 by 4 wood pole with brackets provided. There are also intructions on how to mount the mansion on a 2 inch steel pole with an up-down pulley system for the REAL Purple Martin enthusiasts. This makes cleanup and predator evictions easier.
All our Purple Martin houses also come with our E-Book on CD that includes:
- Assembly and finishing suggestions
- Installation and Placement instructions
- How to Attract Purple Martins
- Dealing with Invaders and Predators
- Annual cleanout and maintenance of your Purple Martin Mansion
All mansions come unprimed so you can either paint or stain them and take about 30 minutes for final assembly. We also have instructions on how to shingle the roof to match surrounding dwellings.